ANA Traveler’s Online Tours ~ Evening Time de “Strolling in Barcelona” ~
• ANA will present a LIVE broadcast from the Sagrada Família and La Rambla street, delivering real-time Spain.
• We have prepared plans with souvenirs so customers can savor the flavors of Spain, including seafood paella mix and Cacao Sampaka, the chocolate supplied to the Spanish royal family
• We will also hold a Q&A corner in which customers can communicate with a local tour guide.
ANA X Inc. (President and CEO: Kazuhiro Todoroki, Headquarters: Chuo-ku, Tokyo) commenced sales from 14:00 on October 6, 2022 (Thursday) of the ANA Traveler’s Online Tours to run in October.
URL for the details: https://www.ana.co.jp/ja/jp/travel/onlinetour/
A LIVE broadcast will be delivered from the Sagrada Família, a church which is still under construction. The broadcast will communicate the current condition of the church, and what still needs to be done to complete it, to customers who have already visited and those who plan to visit in the future, and a commentary is also included.
In addition, a local guide will introduce many examples of the photogenic architecture left by the famous architect Antoni Gaudí with explanations, we will present a LIVE broadcast from La Rambla, the main street in the old town symbolizing Barcelona, and guide you around popular shops and buildings while strolling around the town. Please enjoy high-energy Barcelona with the feeling of walking around the town together with a local.
We have also prepared a Q&A corner using ZOOM functions for during the tour. Customers can enjoy real-time exchanges with the local guide.
In addition to the “Viewing only” Plan, we have prepared two types of plans with souvenirs so that our customers can experience Spain in a more intimate way.
Date and time:19:00 to 20:15, Saturday November 12 (Japan time)
・Viewing only: 1,980 yen (incl. tax) or 1,980 miles
・Viewing + Savoring the Genuine Local Flavors at Home Plan: 3,980 yen (incl. tax) or 3,980 miles
<What is included in the plan: seafood paella mix, squid ink paella mix, herbed salt in a salt mill>
・Viewing + Slightly Lavish Souvenir Plan: 3,980 yen (incl. tax) or 3,980 miles
<What is included in the plan: Cacao Sampaka, the chocolate supplied to the Spanish royal family, and three Hispaniola (three types)>
Application period:14:00, Thursday October 6 to 23:59, Friday November 11 (Japan time)
① 100 pax
② 50 pax
③ 50 pax
Please participate from a place with a stable communications environment.
On the day we will use Zoom so if you do not have the Zoom app, please download it in advance.
• Subject to weather conditions and signal quality, the live broadcast may be partially changed to a video recorded in advance.
• We will present the inside of the Sagrada Família with images filmed in advance.
• Your questions will be answered using the Zoom Q&A function. Please understand in advance that due to the composition of the tour, we may only be able to answer some of the questions.
• The delivery address for the “Savoring the Genuine Local Flavors at Home Plan” and the “Slightly Lavish Souvenir Plan” must be an address inside Japan. (The goods shall be shipped within approximately 10 days after the viewing.)