ANA Traveler’s Luxury Sea Voyage with French Cruise Ship Operator Ponant Sales of a Cruise around Great Natural World Heritage Sites and Islands of Prayer commence
- Go on a luxury cruise around the islands of Kyushu, in particular Yakushima Island and Amami Oshima which have been registered as world natural heritage sites.
- Provided on an all-inclusive basis with basic tourism and the food and drink on the ship included in the travel cost.
ANA X Inc. (President and CEO: Kazuhiro Todoroki, Headquarters: Chuo-ku, Tokyo) commenced sales from 14:00 on October 18 (Tuesday) of the Cruise around Great Natural World Heritage Sites and Islands of Prayer.
URL for the details: https://www.ana.co.jp/ja/jp/international/theme/cruise_lesoleal
For the nine days from May 22 (Monday) to May 30 (Tuesday), 2023 a luxury cruise ship of the French cruise ship operator Ponant will travel around in the style of an expedition to beautiful islands which have protected and passed down their unique culture and on which abundant nature remains, most notably Yakushima Island and Amami Oshima which have been registered as world natural heritage sites.
ANA X has established this new luxury cruise product in order to meet the diversifying and wide-ranging travel needs of our customers.
Le Soleal, the cruise ship we will operate for this cruise, is a yacht-type compact cruise ship, so it can travel around to the islands of Kyushu that would be difficult to visit on a standard cruise, and in addition to the food and drink on the ship even the basic tourism at the ports of call is included in the travel cost, so you can enjoy both tourism and the cruise.
On the ship, you can enjoy a library and theater, a pool deck, cuisine only available on French ships, and food inspired by the charming ports of call, in interiors showcasing French L’Esprit. Furthermore, you can enjoy your time with peace of mind because Japanese support staff or support staff who can speak Japanese will coordinate the travel. Please fully enjoy shipboard life in the French style.
Established dates: Monday, May 22 to Tuesday, May 30, 2023
Application period: From 14:00 on Tuesday, October 18, 2022 to Monday, April 3, 2023 * Japan time
Application method: Please apply from the ANA website or to the ANA Traveler’s Overseas Tour Desk at 050-3172-3048.
Origin and destination: departs from and arrives at Hakata Port
Ports of call:
Hakata Port → Kagoshima → Yakushima Island → Koniya/Amami Oshima → Kikaijima →Shimokoshiki-jima → Kamigoto → Jeju Island (South Korea) → Hakata Port
Travel cost (per person when booking one room for two people):
* The figures in brackets are the additional cost when one person uses one room.
Deluxe Deck 3 with a seaside balcony: 795,000 yen (795,000 yen)
Prestige Deck 4 with a seaside balcony: 845,000 yen (845,000 yen)
Deck 6 with a prestige suite: 1,490,000 yen (1,490,000 yen)
* Food and drink on the ship (excluding vintage and premium brands) and tourism at the ports of call are included in the costs.
* The ports of call include Jeju Island (South Korea), so a passport which is valid for six months or more from the last day of the travel is necessary.
* Separate tips (12 euros per day) are necessary. They are paid together with the travel cost.